Hi and welcome to Relations with Relations or RWR. Of course, this site is about sexual experiences with relatives, but we won't use the word that starts with an "i" and ends in "cest" just to be on the safe side from censors. So we will substitute RWR for that word. We ask you to do the same in your comments. Also, if you would like to relate your own experiences with RWR or even just your own fantasies about RWR you can email me at mybigmaturetits@gmail.com and I will cut and paste it into this blog. For our part we will use both prose and virtual 3D to tell our stories.
Now for my (our) experiences in brief. We'll get to the juicy details as we move along - both Michelle and I will add to it. Here they are in chronological order. . .
Marti and Christian
The day I turned 18 I was a rising high school senior with a thin waist and DDD breasts. Though sought after by most of the boys in my class, I was still a virgin and had never been touched sexually by anyone or shown anything more of my body than a bathing suit would allow - this a product of my very strict, very verbally abusive, very demanding, very hypocritical preacher father. This would have been 1968, so the start of the "sexual revolution." By the end of the next day, my mouth and pussy had lost their virginity and my tits had been thoroughly manhandled by my 3 years older brother Christian. I was helping him in his little machine repair shop - he was hopeless with ledgers and I was a math whiz - when he accosted me, ripping off my blouse. I fought, briefly (it was futile, Christian is a huge man), but once I saw how he looked at my chest, not only did I give up, I gave in and even encourage it. What resulted was a torrid affair that lasted years - some of which he and I lived together. We eventually drifted apart to the point that we went some 45 years without even speaking to each other. More on that later.
Marti and Phillip
Though Michelle is truly lesbian in heart, in her 20's and early 30's she tried to make it as a straight woman, even marrying a nice guy named Phillip. When their marriage eventually began to unravel, Phillip turned to me as his sounding board. As the lack of physical intimacy was destroying their marriage, I made the stupid decision to offer myself to him if he would stay with Michelle. The affair only lasted a few months until guilt made me call it off. This would have been in the summer and fall of 2010. This is the one bit of RWR that I regret, but Michelle and Phillip had two children - my grandchildren - and I thought to do anything to keep them together. (Note: nothing more will be said on these blogs about Michelle's children. Please respect our privacy on this and that the two are still minors and living with their father.)
Marti and Michelle
In January of 2011, Michelle (then 34) came to me one Saturday morning to have me repair some of her children's clothing - I was always a good seamstress. Having finished I asked her if she had anything else for me to sew. She was wearing a favorite sweatshirt that had a tear in the sleeve so she took it off for me to repair - she wasn't wearing a bra. I made some comment on the size of her breasts. She shot back about mine being even bigger and asked me to take my top off to compare, so I did. As we sat there topless she confessed to me that she was a lesbian but hadn't touched another woman yet. Then the bombshell: the woman she wanted to begin a sexual affair with - was me! I then confessed to her that I had been doing porn which included girl-girl porn and all the while my nipples were giving me away. Yes, I wanted her, too. Now, 9+ years later, rarely a day goes by we don't have sex with her as the dominate and me as the submissive.
Marti and Josie
Josie is my niece by my youngest sister, Maggie. After Thanksgiving 2011 dinner, Josie, then 31, was helping me clean the kitchen when she whispered to me that she and her husband were having problems in bed. She confided she has a sexual "disfigurement" that scared men away and none could satisfy her. Seems like Michelle had told Josie I could help her. She came over that Sunday and, when she dropped her skirt, I gasped at her "deformity:" the biggest clit I had ever - or still have ever - seen. But even more than that, a gigantic set of pussy lips (labia) that is far bigger than any I've seen. I've always been attracted to the unusual, so I feasted on her and an affair was born.
Marti and Jake
Jake, of course, is my son, Michelle's brother, and was around 40 months older than Michelle. Michelle brought Jake and I together in December of 2011. Jake was my most frequent lover until he got diagnosed with ALS in 2017 and died in November 2019. I hope to find the strength to write about him here eventually, but not yet.
Michelle and Jake
I returned the favor to Michelle and got her and Jake together early in 2012. Lots of times it would be a threesome with me as the submissive. Again, hopefully we'll write about it one day.
Marti and Maria
Technically, this didn't start as a RWR since I first had sex with Maria before she met and married Michelle. But I'm including it here since Maria is now my daughter-in-law. Most of the time when I have sex with Michelle it is a threesome with Maria with me, again, as the total submissive. It would have been 2017 when we first met and had sex after a photo session.
Marti and Christian - Part 2
As I said earlier, it was over 40 years that Christian and I never talked, seeing each other only at my father's funeral in the nineties and my mother's in the 00's. When Christian's repair business failed after I left it, he floundered until finding a knack as an evangelical preacher - like our father. He turned me into the devil incarnate and refused to acknowledge what had happened between us. He married the daughter of another fundamentalist preacher and moved away. After his wife died, he eventually had a human epiphany and called to apologize for how he had treated me all those years. When we met back near the old homestead in southern Georgia in early 2018 it didn't take long before the flames of the late 60's and early 70's returned. He's back in my life again. Also, as I've written about in my other blogs, out of all the thousands of cocks I've had in the last 10+ years, I consider Christian's the second largest (Peter who is now a stud for my studio is the largest).
Marti and Ruthie
My younger sister (by 20 months) Ruthie was always the angry one of the four of us kids - angry over my father. She became a bit reclusive and quickly went through multiple husbands, having a son Ricky with the first one. Around 2016, Ruthie and I began to talk again and by 2018 were friends as well as sisters. In the spring of 2018, she confessed to me that she knew Ricky would watch her shower and that she secretly would perform for him but couldn't bring herself to confront him. When she asked me if she was horrible for considering RWR, I told her my experiences, which she found hot. I then seduced her and we've been lovers since. At first it was me servicing her but she has since become a dominatrix with me.
Marti and Ricky
Ruthie wanted me to "break the ice" with Ricky. Not long after Ruthie and Ricky moved in with me, I found Ricky also watching me in the shower. Not as bashful about it as Ruthie, I called him out and had him join me. My affair with Ricky was short but intense and I did loosen him up for Ruthie.
Ruthie and Ricky
After I started the RWR with Ricky, it was a short step to bring he and his Mom Ruthie together. Their relationship was hot but short-lived as Ricky found himself a girl and moved on.
Michelle and Ruthie
Michelle and Ruthie (and Maria) have been intimate, but mostly over me. I wouldn't exactly say an affair exists between them though they are attracted to each other.
Ruthie and Christian
This just happened last week and was set up as a porn movie. Their first sexual encounter being caught on film is going to be a big seller for us in a niche market. But, he loved her Amazonian body and she loved his big cock, so it may stick.
4 comments:
very interesting RWR... the best I got was with my cousin when I was about 17... she was beginning to experience her sexuality and I helped her along the way... also help me learn new stuff to do ...
Nice experiences. In my case, my cousin ...she was in her 20´s and I was 16...lucky bastard, me
Oh love reading these. Love to read more
I love reading and Marti’s adventures over and over, especially imagining myself watching or participating in them๐๐
Post a Comment